Global Directory release notes
In this article
Released on 2020-01-15
- Technical upgrade
Released on 2019-09-16
- Technical improvements to the web-service. No functional changes
- No longer possible to request a resource without any request parameters (did return too large data)
- Possibility to request paged results by specifying 2 new "size" and "page" request parameters
- Performance improvements
- Reduced resources used on server to improve service stability
Released on 2019-07-01
Released on 2019-03-13
Released on 2019-03-04
- Web-service was denying permission to add national roles when too many potential appointing organizations
- Web-service no longer allows searching projects by creation nor modification dates. Only assignments modification date (for roles).
Released on 2019-03-04
- Technical compatibility to ISO Projects
Released on 1900-01-00
- New decentralized translator role between a committee and a person (key=TRA_CP)
- ISO/CS may now assign Technical Editors for French and/or English. The language associated to the role's metadata is now multiple
- The web-service allows to modify a relation of committee mirroring (key=MIRROR_CC) and change the metadata "Automatic positioning ballots" which determines if national ballots are created to track international or regional ballots
- The report "National committee mappings" has 3 extra columns: the identifier + acronym of the mapped committee owner (ISO, ISO/IEC, CEN, etc), and the date of mapping
Released on 2018-10-04
- Technology upgrade (cache)
Released on 2018-09-19
- Role - No more D liaisons
- Data - Migrated all existing D liaisons to C liaisons
- Data - Changed the appointed-by of (previous + new) C liaisons to be the parent TC/SC of the WG in liaison
- UI - Under Edge, the comment box when editing roles was not visible
Released on 2018-05-30
- Role - Member Bodies can update their participation in TCs/SCs
- Data - When changing a P- or O-Member, the date of the modification is now correctly displayed
- Data - Several improvements to email validation
- Bug fixes
Released on 2018-01-30
- Shorter app-server session idle time will relieve memory and increase performance
Released on 2017-11-15
- Technical config in SSL (SAML) assertions time and authentication age
Released on 2017-11-15
- Role – CEN Meeting participation approver
- CEN Partner Standardization Body renamed "Companion" Standardization Body
- Web-service: possibility to remove role with DELETE /role/
Released on 2017-05-31
- Assignment of voter and ballot monitor roles under JTC 1 subcommittees for ballot types: DIS, FDIS, SR is now allowed
- Security update in GUI
- Version number indicated in page header
- Web-service: MBUA may now change password of robot accounts
- Web-service: timestamp parameters allow specifying hours (h) or minutes (min)
Released on 2017-04-15
- Bug fixes
Released on 2017-03-01
- Role – Meeting participation approver
- Role – Employee of Organization accepts new function "Meeting Coordinator"
Released on 2016-07-06
- Role – Implementation of the roles of Chair-elect, Project Manager and Partner
- Role – Employee of Organization accepts new function "DEVCO contact"
- Role – CEN Voting roles (voter, ballot monitor, etc.) now allows the type of ballot "TR" (Technical Reports)
- Data - User Administrators are now able to comment on the entities they administer
- Data - Validation email and username are now checked
- Data - Remove overridden email functionality
- Bug fixes
Released on 2016-03-07
- Data - New technical sectors, TMB resolution 94/2015
- Data - GD2 definitively stopped, no more diffusion of changes from GD3
- SSO - Improved protocol between SSO portal and GD3
- Web-service - Allow retrieving organizations if they have a liaison (A,B,C,D) to ISO committees
- Web-service - Do not allow registering voter or monitor rights for ballot type CIB unless P or O-Member
- Web-service - New keys for new technical sectors
- National committees - Forbidding references such as ISO/, CEN/ is a little less restrictive
- Bug fixes
Released on 2015-06-09
- Role - CEN Voting roles (voter, monitor, etc) now allows the type of ballot "SR" (Systematic Review)
- Data - New generation of member list for CEN e-Committees
- Reports - Add contact details to report "Users administered by an organization"
- Reports - New report "All national administered organizations"
- Bug fixes - various, plus disallow comma in username
Released on 2015-03-30
- Web-Service - fix generation of urn within XML responses
- Bug fixes - improve performance of integration with other systems
Released on 2015-01-21
- Role - Employee of Organization accepts new functions "Publishing Contact" and "Human Resources Contact"
- Role - Employee of Organization: removed function "Marketing Data Officer" function
- Role - Employee of Organization: minor renaming of functions for coherence
- Role - Centralized Ballot Monitors for "Votes to all members" no longer restricted to ISO Member Bodies; can now be registered (by ISO/CS) for Correspondent and Subscriber members
- Bug fixes - summary banner, editing the stakeholder category of an expert, "National committee mapping" report
- Web-Service - NSBs can now create national Organizations
- Web-Service - NSBs can now modify the status of national Committees and Organizations
Released on 2014-11-26
- Changing the "administrated by" of persons or organizations failed - now fixed
- Correct calculation of "scopes" of organizations when relating them (as International or Regional organizations) to ISO or CEN
- Updating the logic to calculate access groups for OBP, ie. members of governance and policy committees
Released on 2014-10-21
- Validation of email address accepts new Internet top-level domain names (.email, etc)
Released on 2014-09-24
- Limits the number of Document Monitors in a working group to 5 per P-member
- NSBs no longer need to be registered as P or O-member of a TC to become a member of an SC
- Joint Working Group (JWG): Experts of P-members for both committees can be added
- Disable overridden email functionality
- Correct JTC 1 rules: (i) For committee mappings, (ii) DIS/FDIS/SR Voter and Ballot Monitor can no longer be assigned on JTC 1 sub-committees
- National committees are directly registered as active (no intermediate status)
- MBUA can now update the reference of an active national committee
- Employee of organization: A person in an organization can now be registered with multiple functions
- Addition of two new roles: Project Manager and Partner. Data will be loaded later on by ISO/CS
- Convenor/Secretary Support Team role can now be managed by MBUA
- New report to export the mappings between National committees and ISO/CEN committees
Released on 2014-07-23
Released on 2014-05-15
- Web-Service - now prevents adding roles to inactive persons.
- Web-Service - extract committee liaison representatives (for TF/SITE).
- ISO/CS - no longer impossible to re-upgrade a recently downgraded organization.
Released on 2014-04-09
- Data - Users can update their personal data through the new ISO ID Portal.
Released on 2014-03-11
- Bug fix - Fix ownership and scope of JTC1 structure.
- Bug fix - Fix TPM Secretary and Internal Liaison Representatives roles synchronization.
Released on 2014-02-03
- New - Integrate ISO ID Sign-On and Logout mechanism.
Released on 2014-01-17
- CCMC - Members and Commenters in CEN committees can also be appointed by CEN affiliate or PSB organizations.
- Data - Improved synchronization of centralized roles between GD3 and eCommittees.
Released on 2014-01-06
- New - ISO Declaration on data protection for participants in ISO activities.
Released on 2013-12-16
- Council - Implement Resolution 03/2013 that allows MA & MC to participate as P-members on pilot committees.
- Permissions - Access to national organizations' details having ISO or CEN official role(s).
- CCMC - New CEN stakeholder's categories available on committee members & observers.
- Role - Add new Liaison representative (committees) role.
- Web-Service - Telephone number and metadata update bug fixes.
- ISO/CS - Remove warning message when assigning experts.
- Performance - Fix user disconnection after Excel export.
Released on 2013-11-05
- Web-Service - New REST service to leverage the GD3 new roles and data model.
- Data - Improved synchronization between GD3, ISO applications and ISO/CS internal systems.
Released on 2013-10-09
- National - Fix ISOlutions (NTC) synchronization failure for CEN users.
Released on 2013-09-30
- National (AENOR) - Update creation emails National eCommittees application link.
- Bug fix - Fix a bug related that permits to inactivate persons with roles.
- Bug fix - Store entity transitions in database.
- Performance - Improve application audit logs.
Released on 2013-09-03
- Role - Add new Observer role for ISO Governance and Policy committees.
- Role display - Roles count number now available in "View all roles" sections.
- ISO/CS - New (manual and dynamic) groups management capability.
- ISO/CS - Add Organization Coordinator role.
- ISO/CS - Add Regional Organization role.
- CCMC - New Consultant domain added (Electromagnetic compatibility)
- Search - Default search scope set to ISO for ISO/CS staff members.
- National - Remove warning message when assigning national experts.
- Web Service - Improve the CEN Web Service in order to return the Observers and Document Monitors roles.
Released on 2013-07-31
- Bug fix - Fix person notification email and organization contact email validation errors.
Released on 2013-07-23
- Web Service - Fix a permission issue on the Secretary Support Team role.
Released on 2013-07-09
- Bug fix - Fix Employee of Organization role update in CEN GD2 bridge.
- Web Service - Update error returned when trying to add roles on disbanded committees.
- ISO/CS - Improve roles assignment tracking mechanism (now support ADD operation).
Released on 2013-06-21
- National (AENOR and SFS) - Fix email character encoding regression.
- Bug fix - User creation emails are not sent when NSB don't have main MBUA.
Released on 2013-06-13
- Role assignment - Introduced new Ballot type for ISO Voter role - "Vote to all members" (refer to communication sent by ISO/CS).
- Role display - Fix a bug related to ISO/IEC committees' roles in summary banner.
Released on 2013-06-10
- Web Service - Fix AFNOR and DIN problem regarding hosted committees on their Livelink e-Committee platforms.
Released on 2013-06-02
- Role management - Profile menus have been reorganized.
- Role management - New Jump-to feature.
- Search - Advanced search results columns are now sortable.
- Report/Export - Added Global Directory ID where missing and Employee of Organization data in reports "Experts’ roles in committees" and "Users administrated by an organization".
- Report/Export "Experts' roles in committees" - A filter has been added to allow selecting the Domain of roles your wish to export first.
- Report/Export - In all reports the title of committees has been added.
- Bug fix - Fix Summary banners wrong count issues.
- Data - Merge of ISO and CEN Global directories and reconciliation of data.
Released on 2013-04-03
- Bug fix - Web Service was not returning the information of some Committee Member. Change the check on the Convenorship.
Released on 2013-03-21
- Bug fix - External Web Service (Person Detail) was not returning Centralized Committee member.
Released on 2013-03-04
- User management - Change password generation algorithm.
- Bug fix - Password synchronization fails for ISOlutions (NTC) users.
Released on 2013-03-01
- National (ABNT, NSAI and SFS) - Translated person creation and activation emails.
- Bug fix - Synchronization problem that prevent MBUAS from udpating password/forcing account activation.
Released on 2013-02-19
- Bug fix - Updating National committees title causes reference validation errors.
Released on 2013-02-15
- Bug fix - "User administrators of GD" report fails to display NSB country.
Released on 2013-02-13
- Role assignment - Advanced mode enabling the assignment of multiple committees in one operation.
- User management - Improve user password management. User administrators can now set passwords.
- Role transfer - Simplify transferable roles selection.
- Role transfer - Roles functionality now support Ballot Monitor role.
- Report/Export - New export function available for organization roles.
- Report/Export - Export shortcut button available in summary banner.
- Report/Export - Add NSB country in "User administrators of GD" report.
- National (SABS) - Translated person creation and activation emails.
- ISO/CS - New ISO Administrator specific feature allowing automated removal of WG experts on P-Membership downgrade and WG disband.
- Bug fix - Trim unnecessary spaces in various inputs.
Released on 2012-12-13
- Bug fix - National roles number in summary banner.
Released on 2012-11-16
- Bug fix - "Appointed by" calculation for committee members administered by ISO.
Released on 2012-11-01
- Report/Export - New report (Users administrated by an NSB) and exports (persons and committees roles).
- Role display - Persons' roles are listed on a single page (excl. NATIONAL roles).
- Role display - Experts' roles in committee report support convenor role.
- Search - Display NSB countries in "Administrated by" fields and simplify organizations search.
- Creation/Edition - Add new person salutation option: Dr.
- Home - Redesign Home page to separate News and Release Notes.
- Performance - Upgrade database indexing capabilities to better support diacritics in persons' names.
- Bug fix - National committee's reference related bugs.
Released on 2012-10-12
- Creation/Edition - National committees references can now be edited if not active
- National (ABNT and AENOR) - Person creation and activation emails translations
- Role display - Display inferred liaison representative in WG committee "Liaisons" section
- Creation/Edition - Review emails unicity validation method
Released on 2012-09-21
- Bug fix - Lifecycle and account menu sections display on small screens.
Released on 2012-09-12
- Role transfer - Transfer role feature now includes National roles.
- Bug fix - Improvement of the left-hand menu which "folds" on small screens.
- Performance - Performance have been improved for IE9 browsers.
- New - GD User guide has been uploaded with more specific details on stakeholder's categories (see Annex 2).