Global Directory release notes
In this article
- 2013/12 Release - 2013-12-16
- 2013/11 Release - 2013-11-05
- 2013/10 Release - 2013-10-09
- 2013/09 Release - 2013-09-30
- 2013/09 Release - 2013-09-03
- 2013/07 Release - 2013-07-31
- 2013/07 Release - 2013-07-23
- 2013/07 Release - 2013-07-09
- 2013/06 Release - 2013-06-21
- 2013/06 Release - 2013-06-13
- 2013/06 Release - 2013-06-10
- 2013/06 Release - 2013-06-02
- 2013/04 Release - 2013-04-03
- 2013/03 Release - 2013-03-21
- 2013/03 Release - 2013-03-04
- 2013/03 Release - 2013-03-01
- 2013/02 Release - 2013-02-19
- 2013/02 Release - 2013-02-15
- 2013/02 Release - 2013-02-13
Released on 2020-06-29
- Self-update of P-member status:
When your NSB had been downgraded to O-member, at the end of the one year period, you had to contact ISOCS if you wanted to be reinstated as P-member. From now on, the system will allow you to change your status to P-member once the downgrade end date has been reached.
- Automated comment display:
For national roles, when adding a comment on roles using the multiple role assignment functionality, the comment will now automatically be added to all roles.
- Secure assignments:
Only NSBs holding the convenorship of a working group will be able to add members to the convenor/secretary support team.
Should you wish to assign a person to the support team of a working group, the convenorship or secretariat of which is held by another NSB, please contact that NSB (or ISOCS if the convenorship is held by an international organization or if there is no convenorship).
- Bug fixes
Released on 2020-05-04
Released on 2020-01-15
- Technical upgrade
Released on 2019-09-16
- Technical improvements to the web-service. No functional changes
- No longer possible to request a resource without any request parameters (did return too large data)
- Possibility to request paged results by specifying 2 new "size" and "page" request parameters
- Performance improvements
- Reduced resources used on server to improve service stability
Released on 2019-07-01
Released on 2019-03-13
Released on 2019-03-04
- Web-service was denying permission to add national roles when too many potential appointing organizations
- Web-service no longer allows searching projects by creation nor modification dates. Only assignments modification date (for roles).
Released on 2019-03-04
- Technical compatibility to ISO Projects
Released on 2018-12-10
- New decentralized translator role between a committee and a person (key=TRA_CP)
- ISO/CS may now assign Technical Editors for French and/or English. The language associated to the role's metadata is now multiple
- The web-service allows to modify a relation of committee mirroring (key=MIRROR_CC) and change the metadata "Automatic positioning ballots" which determines if national ballots are created to track international or regional ballots
- The report "National committee mappings" has 3 extra columns: the identifier + acronym of the mapped committee owner (ISO, ISO/IEC, CEN, etc), and the date of mapping
Released on 2018-10-04
- Technology upgrade (cache)
Released on 2018-09-19
- Role - No more D liaisons
- Data - Migrated all existing D liaisons to C liaisons
- Data - Changed the appointed-by of (previous + new) C liaisons to be the parent TC/SC of the WG in liaison
- UI - Under Edge, the comment box when editing roles was not visible
Released on 2018-05-30
- Role - Member Bodies can update their participation in TCs/SCs
- Data - When changing a P- or O-Member, the date of the modification is now correctly displayed
- Data - Several improvements to email validation
- Bug fixes
Released on 2018-01-30
- Shorter app-server session idle time will relieve memory and increase performance
Released on 2017-11-15
- Technical config in SSL (SAML) assertions time and authentication age
Released on 2017-11-15
- Role – CEN Meeting participation approver
- CEN Partner Standardization Body renamed "Companion" Standardization Body
- Web-service: possibility to remove role with DELETE /role/
Released on 2017-05-31
- Assignment of voter and ballot monitor roles under JTC 1 subcommittees for ballot types: DIS, FDIS, SR is now allowed
- Security update in GUI
- Version number indicated in page header
- Web-service: MBUA may now change password of robot accounts
- Web-service: timestamp parameters allow specifying hours (h) or minutes (min)
Released on 2017-04-15
- Bug fixes
Released on 2017-03-01
- Role – Meeting participation approver
- Role – Employee of Organization accepts new function "Meeting Coordinator"
Released on 2016-07-06
- Role – Implementation of the roles of Chair-elect, Project Manager and Partner
- Role – Employee of Organization accepts new function "DEVCO contact"
- Role – CEN Voting roles (voter, ballot monitor, etc.) now allows the type of ballot "TR" (Technical Reports)
- Data - User Administrators are now able to comment on the entities they administer
- Data - Validation email and username are now checked
- Data - Remove overridden email functionality
- Bug fixes
Released on 2016-03-07
- Data - New technical sectors, TMB resolution 94/2015
- Data - GD2 definitively stopped, no more diffusion of changes from GD3
- SSO - Improved protocol between SSO portal and GD3
- Web-service - Allow retrieving organizations if they have a liaison (A,B,C,D) to ISO committees
- Web-service - Do not allow registering voter or monitor rights for ballot type CIB unless P or O-Member
- Web-service - New keys for new technical sectors
- National committees - Forbidding references such as ISO/, CEN/ is a little less restrictive
- Bug fixes
Released on 2015-06-09
- Role - CEN Voting roles (voter, monitor, etc) now allows the type of ballot "SR" (Systematic Review)
- Data - New generation of member list for CEN e-Committees
- Reports - Add contact details to report "Users administered by an organization"
- Reports - New report "All national administered organizations"
- Bug fixes - various, plus disallow comma in username
Released on 2015-03-30
- Web-Service - fix generation of urn within XML responses
- Bug fixes - improve performance of integration with other systems
Released on 2015-01-21
- Role - Employee of Organization accepts new functions "Publishing Contact" and "Human Resources Contact"
- Role - Employee of Organization: removed function "Marketing Data Officer" function
- Role - Employee of Organization: minor renaming of functions for coherence
- Role - Centralized Ballot Monitors for "Votes to all members" no longer restricted to ISO Member Bodies; can now be registered (by ISO/CS) for Correspondent and Subscriber members
- Bug fixes - summary banner, editing the stakeholder category of an expert, "National committee mapping" report
- Web-Service - NSBs can now create national Organizations
- Web-Service - NSBs can now modify the status of national Committees and Organizations
Released on 2014-11-26
- Changing the "administrated by" of persons or organizations failed - now fixed
- Correct calculation of "scopes" of organizations when relating them (as International or Regional organizations) to ISO or CEN
- Updating the logic to calculate access groups for OBP, ie. members of governance and policy committees
Released on 2014-10-21
- Validation of email address accepts new Internet top-level domain names (.email, etc)
Released on 2014-09-24
- Limits the number of Document Monitors in a working group to 5 per P-member
- NSBs no longer need to be registered as P or O-member of a TC to become a member of an SC
- Joint Working Group (JWG): Experts of P-members for both committees can be added
- Disable overridden email functionality
- Correct JTC 1 rules: (i) For committee mappings, (ii) DIS/FDIS/SR Voter and Ballot Monitor can no longer be assigned on JTC 1 sub-committees
- National committees are directly registered as active (no intermediate status)
- MBUA can now update the reference of an active national committee
- Employee of organization: A person in an organization can now be registered with multiple functions
- Addition of two new roles: Project Manager and Partner. Data will be loaded later on by ISO/CS
- Convenor/Secretary Support Team role can now be managed by MBUA
- New report to export the mappings between National committees and ISO/CEN committees
Released on 2014-07-23
Released on 2014-05-15
- Web-Service - now prevents adding roles to inactive persons.
- Web-Service - extract committee liaison representatives (for TF/SITE).
- ISO/CS - no longer impossible to re-upgrade a recently downgraded organization.
Released on 2014-04-09
- Data - Users can update their personal data through the new ISO ID Portal.
Released on 2014-03-11
- Bug fix - Fix ownership and scope of JTC1 structure.
- Bug fix - Fix TPM Secretary and Internal Liaison Representatives roles synchronization.
Released on 2014-02-03
- New - Integrate ISO ID Sign-On and Logout mechanism.
Released on 2014-01-17
- CCMC - Members and Commenters in CEN committees can also be appointed by CEN affiliate or PSB organizations.
- Data - Improved synchronization of centralized roles between GD3 and eCommittees.
Released on 2014-01-06
- New - ISO Declaration on data protection for participants in ISO activities.
Released on 2013-12-16
- Council - Implement Resolution 03/2013 that allows MA & MC to participate as P-members on pilot committees.
- Permissions - Access to national organizations' details having ISO or CEN official role(s).
- CCMC - New CEN stakeholder's categories available on committee members & observers.
- Role - Add new Liaison representative (committees) role.
- Web-Service - Telephone number and metadata update bug fixes.
- ISO/CS - Remove warning message when assigning experts.
- Performance - Fix user disconnection after Excel export.
Released on 2013-11-05
- Web-Service - New REST service to leverage the GD3 new roles and data model.
- Data - Improved synchronization between GD3, ISO applications and ISO/CS internal systems.
Released on 2013-10-09
- National - Fix ISOlutions (NTC) synchronization failure for CEN users.
Released on 2013-09-30
- National (AENOR) - Update creation emails National eCommittees application link.
- Bug fix - Fix a bug related that permits to inactivate persons with roles.
- Bug fix - Store entity transitions in database.
- Performance - Improve application audit logs.
Released on 2013-09-03
- Role - Add new Observer role for ISO Governance and Policy committees.
- Role display - Roles count number now available in "View all roles" sections.
- ISO/CS - New (manual and dynamic) groups management capability.
- ISO/CS - Add Organization Coordinator role.
- ISO/CS - Add Regional Organization role.
- CCMC - New Consultant domain added (Electromagnetic compatibility)
- Search - Default search scope set to ISO for ISO/CS staff members.
- National - Remove warning message when assigning national experts.
- Web Service - Improve the CEN Web Service in order to return the Observers and Document Monitors roles.
Released on 2013-07-31
- Bug fix - Fix person notification email and organization contact email validation errors.
Released on 2013-07-23
- Web Service - Fix a permission issue on the Secretary Support Team role.
Released on 2013-07-09
- Bug fix - Fix Employee of Organization role update in CEN GD2 bridge.
- Web Service - Update error returned when trying to add roles on disbanded committees.
- ISO/CS - Improve roles assignment tracking mechanism (now support ADD operation).
Released on 2013-06-21
- National (AENOR and SFS) - Fix email character encoding regression.
- Bug fix - User creation emails are not sent when NSB don't have main MBUA.
Released on 2013-06-13
- Role assignment - Introduced new Ballot type for ISO Voter role - "Vote to all members" (refer to communication sent by ISO/CS).
- Role display - Fix a bug related to ISO/IEC committees' roles in summary banner.
Released on 2013-06-10
- Web Service - Fix AFNOR and DIN problem regarding hosted committees on their Livelink e-Committee platforms.
Released on 2013-06-02
- Role management - Profile menus have been reorganized.
- Role management - New Jump-to feature.
- Search - Advanced search results columns are now sortable.
- Report/Export - Added Global Directory ID where missing and Employee of Organization data in reports "Experts’ roles in committees" and "Users administrated by an organization".
- Report/Export "Experts' roles in committees" - A filter has been added to allow selecting the Domain of roles your wish to export first.
- Report/Export - In all reports the title of committees has been added.
- Bug fix - Fix Summary banners wrong count issues.
- Data - Merge of ISO and CEN Global directories and reconciliation of data.
Released on 2013-04-03
- Bug fix - Web Service was not returning the information of some Committee Member. Change the check on the Convenorship.
Released on 2013-03-21
- Bug fix - External Web Service (Person Detail) was not returning Centralized Committee member.
Released on 2013-03-04
- User management - Change password generation algorithm.
- Bug fix - Password synchronization fails for ISOlutions (NTC) users.
Released on 2013-03-01
- National (ABNT, NSAI and SFS) - Translated person creation and activation emails.
- Bug fix - Synchronization problem that prevent MBUAS from udpating password/forcing account activation.
Released on 2013-02-19
- Bug fix - Updating National committees title causes reference validation errors.
Released on 2013-02-15
- Bug fix - "User administrators of GD" report fails to display NSB country.
Released on 2013-02-13
- Role assignment - Advanced mode enabling the assignment of multiple committees in one operation.
- User management - Improve user password management. User administrators can now set passwords.
- Role transfer - Simplify transferable roles selection.
- Role transfer - Roles functionality now support Ballot Monitor role.
- Report/Export - New export function available for organization roles.
- Report/Export - Export shortcut button available in summary banner.
- Report/Export - Add NSB country in "User administrators of GD" report.
- National (SABS) - Translated person creation and activation emails.
- ISO/CS - New ISO Administrator specific feature allowing automated removal of WG experts on P-Membership downgrade and WG disband.
- Bug fix - Trim unnecessary spaces in various inputs.
Released on 2012-12-13
- Bug fix - National roles number in summary banner.
Released on 2012-11-16
- Bug fix - "Appointed by" calculation for committee members administered by ISO.
Released on 2012-11-01
- Report/Export - New report (Users administrated by an NSB) and exports (persons and committees roles).
- Role display - Persons' roles are listed on a single page (excl. NATIONAL roles).
- Role display - Experts' roles in committee report support convenor role.
- Search - Display NSB countries in "Administrated by" fields and simplify organizations search.
- Creation/Edition - Add new person salutation option: Dr.
- Home - Redesign Home page to separate News and Release Notes.
- Performance - Upgrade database indexing capabilities to better support diacritics in persons' names.
- Bug fix - National committee's reference related bugs.
Released on 2012-10-12
- Creation/Edition - National committees references can now be edited if not active
- National (ABNT and AENOR) - Person creation and activation emails translations
- Role display - Display inferred liaison representative in WG committee "Liaisons" section
- Creation/Edition - Review emails unicity validation method
Released on 2012-09-21
- Bug fix - Lifecycle and account menu sections display on small screens.
Released on 2012-09-12
- Role transfer - Transfer role feature now includes National roles.
- Bug fix - Improvement of the left-hand menu which "folds" on small screens.
- Performance - Performance have been improved for IE9 browsers.
- New - GD User guide has been uploaded with more specific details on stakeholder's categories (see Annex 2).