In this article
This article is relevant for:
Committee Manager, PC Secretary & support teams
- Committee Manager (CM), Twinned Committee Manager (Twinned CM), Committee Manager Support Team (CM Support Team) roles refer to TCs and SCs only
- Secretary, Twinned Secretary, Secretary Support Team roles refer to Working Groups (WG), Policy committees, and Governance committees.
he eForm4 process follows a wizard that will guide you through the submission. The three elements of the wizard that will be visible at all times throughout the entirety of the process are the summary header, the progress bar, and the contextual menu.
The summary header contains key information about the submission.
For a new project, this section is empty until a committee is selected in step 2 of the wizard. Once your committee has been selected, this section contains the following information:
- Committee reference (+ link to the committee's homepage on ISOTC/eCommittees)
- Committee Manager
- ISO/CS TPM
For a revision or an amendment, this section also contains the project reference.
The eForm4 process is comprised of twelve steps. A progress bar is displayed on top of every page to indicate where the user stands within the decision process
The contextual menu found on the right side of the screen allows you to preview the Form4 at any time during the process. It also contains a section with useful information related to the form submission such as a user guide and links to other ISO resources.
Once an eForm4 is submitted the following tasks are automatically executed:
- A new project is created in ISO Project at stage 10.00
- A ballot is created with all relevant documents
- All documents (Form4 and any relevant documents) are saved in eCommittees as N-document in folder 04. Projects*
Documents are only uploaded in ISO ecommittees. For committees hosted at DIN or AFNOR the Committee Manager must upload the document manually in DIN/AFNOR eCommittees.