ISO Projects release notes
In this article
- 2019/09 Release - 2019-09-16
- 2019/07 Release - 2019-07-01
- 2019/03 Release - 2019-03-13
2020/11 ReleaseReleased on 2020-11-11
TMB resolution 64/2020
- ISO Projects:
- SDT 48 has been removed from ISO projects for all projects,no further exceptions for projects registered under ISO/IEC JTC 1.
- eForm4, eForm6, eForm21
- For all projects, SDT 48 has been removed, no further exceptions for projects registered under ISO/IEC JTC 1.
Released on 2020-11-11
- ISO Projects: SDT 48 has been removed from ISO projects for all projects,no further exceptions for projects registered under ISO/IEC JTC 1.
- eForm4, eForm6, eForm21: For all projects, SDT 48 has been removed, no further exceptions for projects registered under ISO/IEC JTC 1.
Released on 2020-09-30
Amendments can now only be created from an International Standard (IS) and no longer from a Technical Specification (TS) or Publicly Available Specification (PAS)
‘Minor revision’ tags can now only be applied to International Standard
Released on 2020-08-04
A new project parameter “Horizontal deliverable” has been added to the ISO Projects app to identify projects and/or deliverables that meet the definition of horizontal deliverable as approved by TMB.
The “Horizontal deliverable” project parameter label will be displayed in the “Projects overview” and is searchable from “Additional filters” allowing extracts of corresponding lists.
Released on 2020-06-11
- SDT 48 has been removed from ISO projects.
- EXCEPTION: SDT 48 is still available for projects managed by JTC 1 and its SCs in the Timeframe drop-down.
eForm4, eForm6, eForm21:
- For projects that that are not registered under JTC 1, SDT 48 is disabled for each form.
- For projects registered under JTC 1, SDT 48 remains available for each form.
In addition of the TMB resolution, the following feature(s) are also now available:
eForm4, eForm6, eForm21:
- DIS Submission Target date has been disabled for TS and PAS during the wizard
Released on 2020-05-04
Released on 2019-09-09
- Search improvement - The list of filters that you can use to filter your search has been increased with the following fields :
And you can select the default filters using the “+/- Criteria” option. The filters chosen will remain by default on your browser.
- Titles management for Committee managers - Committee managers With this new release, edits to the English title of projects will now be available. Please note this will only be possible at the following stages : 00.00, 00.20, 00.60, 00.99, 10.00, 10.20, 10.60, 10.92, 10.99, 20.00, 20.20, 20.60, 20.99, 30.00, 30.20, 30.60, 30.92, 30.99, 40.60, 40.92, 40.93, 40.99. Please remember that titles must follow the rules stated in Clause 11 of the ISO/IEC Directives Part 2 (https://www.iso.org/sites/directives/current/part2/index.xhtml#_idTextAnchor130). The application offers the possibility to show titles in English, French, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, German,… Authorized translators now have the possibility to edit the title in their language. English is the reference language.
- Titles management for Translators - With this new release, edits to the title of projects in the language you are translator for will now be possible. The option to edit the relevant language (based on your role as translator) will be available throughout the project lifecycle. The application offers the possibility to show titles in English, French, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, German,… Please note that the reference language is English, therefore the reference title is always the English language title. Any translation should strictly coincide with this reference title. As authorized translator you are responsible for the title in your language. If you feel there is an error in the reference title, please contact the relevant Committee Manager.
Released on 2019-03-13
- Export improvement -The Excel export has been enriched and contains now more information to facilitate the programme management, as follow:
My projects pre-filtering improvement -The “My committees” filtering on “My projects” homepage has been improved as follow: