Content Server URL redirections
In this article
In January 2023, the various ISO-operated Content Server platforms (i. e. ISO TC, CEN TC, eCommittees, livelink, National eCommittees) have been discontinued and their content migrated to either of these options:
- Documents platform - Environment replacing Content Server for managing ISO, CEN and National committees
- The committee webpages on www.iso.org for public information shared by technical groups and governance groups
- The publicly available resources page on www.iso.org
- CEN user guides and templates (including commenting templates)
For a seamless experience, URLs pointing to content originally located in these instances and migrated to new environments are being redirected to their new location. If the redirection fails, traffic is redirected to this article which describes the possible scenarios and guide you to retrieve the document you were looking for.
Content not migrated
They may be various explanations:
- The content you are looking for was not migrated to the Documents platform. Please contact email@example.com indicating which URL and possibly a description of the content you are looking for.
- The content you are looking for was originally publicly available but was migrated to a password-protected area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which URL and possibly a description of the content you are looking for.
- You are looking for CEN HAS platform, please contact email@example.com.
- You are looking for OJEU or standardization requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal redirection error
On some rare occasion, the redirection mechanism may have failed. One of the involved ISO-operated system may be down and we recommend trying again later. If the error persists, please contact email@example.com sharing the URL you are using.