In this article
Eligibility to get an ISO web conferencing account
- Committee Manager (CM), Twinned Committee Manager (Twinned CM), Committee Manager Support Team (CM Support Team) roles refer to TCs and SCs only
- Secretary, Twinned Secretary, Secretary/Convenor Support Team roles refer to Working Groups (WG), Policy committees, and Governance committees.
As of 1 January 2019, eligible roles to get an ISO Web Conferencing account will be as follows:
- Active CM, Twinned-CM, CM Support Team (TC and SC level), Secretaries, Twinned Secretaries, Convenors, Twinned convenors and their support team (WG level)
- Active Chairpersons, Chairs-elect, Vice-chairs and their support team
- Project Leaders of an active project (project stages from 10.99 to 60.00, excluding xx.98)
Note: Web conferencing accounts can only be obtained for committees and working groups administered by ISO (hosted at ISO, AFNOR or DIN)
A Web Conferencing account is only needed to host meetings, or to schedule meetings on behalf of someone else
For any questions about eligibility, please contact the Web Conferencing team ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Request web conferencing account
Eligible persons can request an ISO Zoom account at email@example.com. Please do NOT sign up directly with Zoom as you will only get a free basic Zoom account limited to 40-minute meetings. ISO Zoom accounts can only be assigned by ISO (firstname.lastname@example.org).