Performance indicators and extractions
In this article
- Committee Manager (CM), Twinned Committee Manager (Twinned CM), Committee Manager Support Team (CM Support Team) roles refer to technical committees and their sub-committees only.
- Secretary, Twinned Secretary, Secretary/Convenor Support Team roles refer to Working Groups (WG), Policy committees, and Governance committees.
Once you have logged in to the ISO Portal, you can access the Performance indicators & Extractions section
The data provided in each report depends on your role in the standard development process.
- Standard Development Directors access data regarding their member body
- Committee managers and Secretaries access data regarding their committees only
- Voters access data concerning their voting performance only
This section is available to ISO/TMB committee members, Standard Development Directors and Committee managers /Secretaries. It provides report on committee performance from the current and previous year such as:
- Time to develop standards
- Time to take decision after Systematic Review
- CIB Performance
- Committee and Working Group meetings
- Project KPIs
Membership & contacts
This section is available to all users logged-in. In this section you can find information about:
- Membership (status of membership of ISO National Standard Bodies)
- Contact persons at ISO Members (ISO Member's employees with specific key positions in their organizations)
- Administrators of Global Directory & managers of meetings (Key persons at the National Standard Body who are involved in administrating or managing users, roles, meetings etc.)
Access to the Contact persons at ISO Members report is restricted to ISO/CS employees, ISO Member Bodies' employees and persons with roles in governance committees
The Administrators of Global Directory & managers of meetings contains two reports:
- List of User Administrators of Global Directory (MBUA)
- List of Meeting Coordinators (MC) and Meeting Participant Approvers (MPA)