In this article
- Committee Manager (CM), Twinned Committee Manager (Twinned CM), Committee Manager Support Team (CM Support Team) roles refer to technical committees and their sub-committees only.
- Secretary, Twinned Secretary, Secretary/Convenor Support Team roles refer to Working Groups (WG), Policy committees, and Governance committees.
A new simplified meeting feedback form is replacing the former SurveyMonkey survey. The new meetings feedback form is integrated into ISO Meetings.
A meeting feedback notification is automatically sent to all meeting participants at the meeting closure.
- Do you have any comments on the meeting organization; conduct & outcomes; connectivity issues (for Zoom meetings); etc.?
- Do you have anything to report on the performance of the Committee Manager and Chair?
- Do you have any comments on the support provided by ISO/CS (if present)?
The meeting feedback result is automatically sent to the following people at the closure of the survey:
- For TCs and SCs: Committee manager, Twinned committee manager, TPM, Meeting Coordinator of the NSB holding the secretariat, and Meeting Coordinator of the NSB in which the meeting is held (only for onsite and onsite/virtual meetings)
- For working groups: Convenor, Secretary (if available), TPM, Meeting Coordinator of the NSB that holds the Convenorship in the WG, Meeting Coordinator of the NSB that appointed the secretary (if available)