Navigating across ISO/CEN meetings
In this article
This article is relevant for:
Permission levels: Meeting organizers, Meeting participants, Meeting Participant Approvers
How to navigate across ISO/CEN meetings from the same meetings platform
Welcome to the new and improved meetings platform. As a user of ISO or CEN applications, when you click on the Meetings application from the ISO or CEN portal, you are now directed to the same meetings platform. This new platform will allow users to seamlessly navigate across ISO and CEN meetings from the same place.
- If you have roles only in ISO committees, or your user account is administered by ISO or an NSB that is not a CEN member:
- you will see ISO meetings
- you will not see CEN meetings
- If you have CEN committee roles, or your NSB is a CEN member, or your account is administered by CEN:
- you will see both CEN and ISO meetings.
- You can register to only those meetings in which you have relevant roles (such as committee member)
- You can create meetings for only those committees, in which you have a committee officer role (such as ISO committee manager, or CEN secretary)
1 Navigation bar
2 Accessing other applications
To access other applications available to you, click on the Quick access ("9-squares") menu on the top-right hand corner. The applications icons are displayed as per the access defined for each user profile (ISO, and/or CEN). Example:
User with ISO + CEN access will have all ISO application icons, and all CEN application icons displayed.
User with ISO access only, will have all ISO application icons displayed.
User with CEN access only, will have all CEN application icons displayed.
3 View meetings (in My meetings or All meetings)
- To view only ISO committee meetings, please select ISO as your Scope
- To view only CEN committee meetings, please select CEN as your Scope
- To view all meetings, please select All as the Scope
- All is the default Scope My meetings and All meetings
4 Search meetings
- To search for ISO committee meetings, please select ISO for the field Scope in the advanced Search page
- To search for CEN committee meetings, please select CEN for the field Scope in the advanced Search page
5 Create meetings
Applies only to committee officers
- To create an ISO committee meeting, please select ISO as your Scope in the Select Committee page
- To create a CEN committee meeting, please select CEN as your Scope in the Select Committee page
- You will see ISO in the Select a scope dropdown list, only if you are a committee officer for ISO committees
- You will see CEN in the Select a scope dropdown list, only if you are a committee officer for CEN committees
6 Time planner
- You will view only those committees in the list for which you are a committee officer.
- To view the time planner for an ISO meeting, please select the particular ISO committee
- To view the time planner for a CEN meeting, please select the particular CEN committee