Meeting roles and permissions
- Committee Manager (CM), Twinned Committee Manager (Twinned CM), Committee Manager Support Team (CM Support Team) roles refer to technical committees and their sub-committees only.
- Secretary, Twinned Secretary, Secretary/Convenor Support Team roles refer to Working Groups (WG), Policy committees, and Governance committees.
Role description and related permissions
Users are registered in the ISO Global Directory (GD). Depending on the role assigned in the GD, different permissions will be granted in the Meetings platform.
|Role in Meetings||Description||Role in the GD||Permissions|
|Meeting Organizer (MO)||Responsible to create/manage meetings, provide appropriate information for meetings, manage participant attendance||Committee officers (TC)Committee manager, Committee manager support team, Twinned committee manager, Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Chairperson support teamCommittee officers (SC)Committee manager,Committee manager support team,Twinned committee manager, Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Chairperson support teamCommittee officers of direct parent TC* Committee officers (WG) Secretary, Convenor, Secretary/ Convenor Support team, Twinned convenor Committee officers of direct parent TC or direct parent SC*||
|Meeting Coordinator (MC)||Individual(s) at the NSB hosting the meeting who is informed when a new meeting is created in their country. Individual at the NSB who has access to the participant details report for meetings taking place in their country.||New function of the organization role "Employee of Organization"||
|Meeting Participant Approver (MPA)||For TC and SC meetings ONLY: Individual representing an ISO Member or an IO/committee in liaison who can register participants for its delegation/liaison||(see below)||
|Participants (P)||Participate to ISO meetings||Refer toRegistration to ISO meetings user guide||
Please refer to the diagram below to understand the permissions that committee officers have for creating and managing meetings
Meeting Participant Approver (MPA)
MPA for ISO Members
This is a committee role assigned by the User Administrator in the Global Directory. The role can be centralized (between an organization and a person) or decentralized (between a committee and a person)
- A MPA can only be appointed by a Member Body or Correspondent body
- A Committee can either have zero or several MPA
- A Person can be a MPA in zero or several committees
- An ISO Member can appoint zero or several MPA in a same committee
- An ISO Member may have several Centralized MPA
MPA for Committees
MPA for committees in liaison are by default the Committee manager / Secretary and Committee manager support team /Secretary support team of the committee in liaison
MPA for International Organization (IO)
MPA for International Organization (IO) are by default the Liaison Representative registered in the committee organizing the meeting