Create and update links (URLs)
In this article
This article is relevant for:
Content of type Link can be created created in any folder based on the permissions of each user. The fields to fill in are:
- Link title
- URL (the URL should always start with http:// )
- Description (optional)
To create a link, click on the +DOCUMENT icon from the top left and select the LINK icon. You will then need to complete these three fields.
Regardless of the folder, links are not N documents and have therefore not N number assigned.
- From the folder view, the committee documents search or the advanced search, select the link to be updated.
- From the top blue ribbon, click on the edit button.
- A new page will open with the link information. From the top right area, click the edit metadata button
- Edit the fields and click the save button