In this article
The Dashboard includes two widgets:
- My committees which lists all the committees in which you have a role. Click on the reference of a committee to access its documents.
- My favorite committees which lists all the committees you have added to your favorites. This widget is hidden, if you have no favorite committee. For more information on how to add a committee as favorite, please refer to the Favorites articles link at the bottom of this article.
From the committee homepage you can access your documents from:
- The Library which allows you to browse your documents through a standard folder structure.
- The Committee documents widget allowing you to view all documents of your committee in a flat view (regardless of the folder they are).
- The Pinned content widget listing featured documents selected by the Committee Manager. If there are no pinned documents in your committee, this widget is hidden.
- The Ballot documents widget listing all upcoming, ongoing or past ballots (that closed in the last 6 months) for your committee as well as their related documents.
- The Meeting documents widget listing all the meetings (except for cancelled meeting) for your committee as well as the related documents.
For more information on how to browse documents and search for documents, please refer to the relevant articles link at the bottom of this article.
To navigate up, use the breadcrumb or go directly to the Dashboard by clicking on the Home or ISO Documents icon.
To navigate within the current committee structure, please use the committee structure menu.