Create a WG consultation
In this article
This article is relevant for:
Convenor; WG Secretary
Create WG Consultation
In the WG Consultation section, click on New Consultation and in the drop-down menu that appears select Working Group Consultation:
This will launch a 4-step wizard that will help you creating the ballot: 1. Committee selection; 2. Ballot information; 3. Questions & Answers; 4. Reference documents.
Steps 1, 2 and 4 are the same as to create a CD ballot. Please refer to the Create a CD ballot article (see link at the bottom of the article)
Step 3: Questions & Answers displays the set of questions and answers that will be proposed during the consultation. The consultation allows you to define the questions and answers you wish to ask.
1 Define questions
Type the text of your question in the question text box:
2 Define answers
- Define a possible answer in the textbox. (1)
- For each answer, you can select if no comment is allowed, if a comment is compulsory by selecting one of the option in the drop-down list at the right of the answer. (2)
- To add another answer, click on the Add Answer button. (3)
- To delete an answer, open the function menu of the corresponding answer and select Delete.
- To move an answer up or down in the list of answers, open the function menu of the corresponding answer and select Up or Down.
Some information about the different types of comment options available:
|No comment allowed||Expert cannot add comment on selected answer|
|Comment optional||Expert can add comment on selected answer. Comment option include HTML window and/or document upload|
|Comment required (HTML window)||Expert must add a comment to selected answer. Comment option include HTML window only|
|Comment required (using ISO template)||Expert must add a comment using an ISO template. Comment option include document upload only|
|Comment required (HTML window or ISO template)||Expert must add a comment using an ISO template. Comment option include document upload and HTML window|
3 Add more questions
- To add a new question, click on Add question
- To delete a question, open the function menu () of the corresponding question and select Delete
- To move up or down a question in the list of questions, open the function menu of the corresponding question and select Up or Down.
Click the Create button to move to the next step.