Quick Guide for experts and delegates
In this article
In this article, you will find quick links to all articles relevant for Committee Members
This article is relevant for:
Committee member/expert, Liaison Representative, Partner, Document Monitor
For information on how and who can access ISO Documents during the pilot and how to logout visit the Access during the pilot article
The full list of permissions is available in the Permissions article
For more information on how to navigate and find your way around ISO Documents, visit the Navigation article.
Working with documents
In this section, you will find all the articles relevant to help you access/download the documents of your committee/working group and to upload documents for the Committee Manager, if required.
Member upload area (previously known as the drop inbox for member)
Browse committee documents and learn about the new folder structure
Experts can only created documents in folder Member upload area. To create a document, open the Member upload area folder and from the top left, press the + button
- Do not have metadata other than a title and a description
- Do not need to be notified/published: as soon as they are uploaded, they are visible to the rest of the committee
- Are not N-documents and therefore do not have an N number
- Will be listed in the Committee documents widget on the home page of the committee
- Can be deleted (unlike N documents)
- Cannot be rendered with a cover sheet or any watermarking
Searching for documents
Member list, email and mail archive
Learn about the new Member list and how to send email to members and Committee Manager
Mail archive is now accessible by the full audience of the committee/working group.