Quick Guide for experts and delegates
In this article
In this article, you will find quick links to all articles relevant for Committee Members
This article is relevant for:
Users with Documents Contributor permission level
For more information on how to navigate and find your way around the Documents platform, visit the Navigation article.
Working with documents
In this section, you will find all the articles relevant to help you access/download the documents of your committee/working group and to upload documents for the Committee Manager, if required.
Member area (previously known as the drop inbox for member)
Browse committee documents and learn about the new folder structure
Experts can only create documents in folder Member area. To create a document, open the Member area folder and from the top left, press the + button
- Do not have metadata other than a title and a description
- Do not need to be notified/published: as soon as they are uploaded, they are visible to the rest of the committee
- Are not N-documents and therefore do not have an N number
- Will be listed in the Committee documents widget on the home page of the committee
- Can be deleted (unlike N documents)
- Cannot be rendered with a cover sheet or any watermarking
Searching for documents
Member list, email and mail archive
Learn about the new Member list and how to send email to members and Committee Manager
Mail archive is now accessible by the full audience of the committee/working group.
Getting support and contact helpdesk
You can now check the Knowledge Base (user guides) directly while using Documents. For this, simply click the Question mark badge from the bottom left.