Getting Started Guide for Officers
This article provides a list of articles relevant for Committee and WG officers as well as Project Leaders who are new to Online Standards Development.
Committee and WG officers as well as Project Leaders are responsible to drive the development of the project online. It is important that they have a full understanding on how the Online Standards Development is integrated with the ISO IT applications and understand the online document life-cycle.
The articles below are the list of essential information that Officers and Project Leaders should read before starting the Online Standards Development journey.
General information about Online Standards Development
- What is Online Standards Development
- Access the Online Document
- OSD Permissions
- Setting up a Project Team
Getting started to draft online
- Navigation in online document
- Locking-unlocking of clause
- Automatic numbering
- Export document in Word and HTML
Drafting in an online document
- Manage clauses
- Manage numbered paragraph
- Manage Terms & Definitions
- Add, modify & delete references in the normative and bibliography clauses
Specific how-to articles on drafting in an online document are available here: Drafting in an online document
Validate the quality of your document
- Spell checker
- Content Quality checker accordingly to ISO/IEC Directives Part 2 and Style Guide
- Validate the structure of your document (available soon)